The Field Guide is your guide to successfully crossing the terrain from where you are today to where you dream of going. It is a compilation of the attitudes, skills, and techniques taught by top leaders (IBOs - Independent Business Owners) in the MLM business who have crossed the landscape before you. The Field Guide is chock full of straightforward, no-nonsense solutions to the real-life situations you'll encounter as you build your networking business. You know where you want to go; now find out how you can get there.
Topics covered in this guide:
- Professional image and successful habits.
- Building a names list, prospecting, qualifying, inviting, and confirming.
- Making the most of home meetings, room set-up, proper introduction.
- Showing the plan, posture, filling a need, developing a relationship.
- Follow through, handling questions, objections, and fence sitters.
- Weeding out excuses, building belief, gaining momentum.
- Leadership and duplication, committing to personal growth, activity, promotion, profitability, long-term thinking, goal setting, and responsibility.
- Handling criticism, taking advice, credible sources of information.
- Appendix of responses to the most common questions and objections.
Brad DeHaven is a successful entrepreneur, a dynamic leader, and a sought after speaker who inspires readers and audiences around the world to achieve greater levels of success. He addresses tens of thousands of men and women internationally each year on the subjects of business ownership, and personal and professional development. Brad graduated from SDSU with an Engineering degree and later built a successful computer consulting business. Several years later he built a successful i-commerce business where he and wife Kim reached one the most respected levels of achievement. He resides in San Diego with his wife and three children. Brad has also spoken to over one million people on four continents teaching entrepreneurship, life skills, and home-managed business concepts for the Information Age. He is also the best-selling of "Currency of The Future"
|Category:||Self Help, Business Development, MLM, Network Marketing|
|Authors:||Brad DeHaven & Naomi Goegan|
|Binding:||Paperback XXX Pgs|