This book is a compilation of 62 chapters on principles for successful living, written by speaker / author Jeffrey Keller. The reader learns practical techniques for building a positive attitude and applying success principles. This book has inspired people all over the world to develop their potential and lead a happier, more fulfilling life. In Here's To Your Success, you will learn:
- Why a positive attitude propels you toward success and a negative attitude limits your success
- The importance of releasing grudges and not living in the past
- The power of enthusiasm to move you toward what you want in life
- How to turn obstacles and challenges into opportunities for success
- How to find answers when faced with choices in your life
- How to keep things in perspective and not get overwhelmed by small annoyances
- How to embrace change and move beyond your fear of the unknown
- The importance of discipline and persistence on the road to achieving your objectives
- How to create a positive environment that supports you in the achievement of your heart's desires
- Why it's essential to take responsibility for your life and not blame others
And Much-Much More!
Jeffrey Keller, President of Attitude is Everything, Inc., works with organizations that want to develop achievers and with people who want to reach their full potential. Jeffrey is a speaker, seminar leader and writer in the area of motivation and human potential. For more than 20 years, he has delivered his uplifting presentations to businesses, trade associations, and educational institutions. In his “first life,” Jeffrey was an attorney and practiced law for more than 10 years before he decided to pursue a full time career as a speaker and writer. Jeffrey is the author of the best-selling book, Attitude is Everything. He is also the co-author of Success and Happiness and If You Could Ask God.
|Category:||Self Help, Personal Development, Motivational|